- Inauguration of Community Centre on 5th July 2018 in Mohanbari Village, constructed under APCPL CSR
- Distribution of Bicycles by APCPL under CSR to the girl students of ITI, Matanhail on 4th July 2018
- Installation of Solar Light in Village Jharli under APCPL CSR on 3rd July 2018
MOU signed with Dept. Of Technical Education, Govt. Of Haryana in presence of Hon'ble Chief Minister, Haryana on 2nd May 2018
MoU signed between APCPL and ALIMCO to provide support to Divyangjans of District Charkhi Dadri on 8th May 2018
ALIMCO assessment camp conducted at Charkhi Dadri under APCPL CSR on 25 May 2018
Support to orphanage at Charkhi Dadri under APCPL CSR on 25 May 2018
Opening of Community Library in Village Sudhrana on 19 Jan 2018
Eye Check Camp at Village Sudhrana, Rewari on 19 Jan 2018
Inaugration of cow shed at Dada Mathurapuri Gaushala, Matanhail on 12 Jan 2018
APCPL distributes assistive devices to 1142 Divyangjans under CSR on 9th Dec. 2017
A mega camp was organized under the CSR Initiative of APCPL, a joint venture company of NTPC & Haryana Power Generation Company Ltd. ALIMCO organised the camp under the MoU term signed with APCPL.Hon'ble Union Minister of State for Social Justice & Empowerment Sh. Krishan Pal Gurjar inaugurated the biggest ever camp on 9th Dec. 2017 organized under CSR Initiative program of APCPL for providing Assistive aids and devices to Divyangjan in Jhajjar, Haryana. Guest of Honour on the occasion Sh. Omprakash Dhankar, Hon'ble Minister for Agriculture, Haryana Government and Ms. Sonal Goel, Hon'ble Dy. Commissioner, Jhajjar were also present during the occasion.
Highlights of the event:
- 1142 Nos. Of Divyangjan beneficiaries benefitted.
- Distribution of Approx. ₹ 2 Crore value of different type of Assistive Aids and Devices
- 215 Motorised Tricycle
- Motorised Wheelchairs
- Assistive devices like Smart Cane, Smart Phone, Hearing Aids, Crutches Axilla Adjustable, Brail Kits etc.
High Mast Light Posts installed under CSR in all four nearby villages.
Veterinary camps for pet animals in the adjoining villages.
Blanket Distribution Under CSR
Bicycle Distribution Under CSR
"Inauguration of R.O. Plant in Project Affected Villages"
"Looking at the high level of TDS in the underground water in adjoining villages of IGSTPS, Jharli and for the benefit of the community at large, Reverse Osmosis Plants of capacity 3000 L/Hr have been installed and made functional in all the affected villages namely, Jharli , Goria, Khanpur Khurd and Mohanbari."
CSR activities for Child Welfare
Infrastructure in Project Affected Villages- Review of CSR Activities by CEO APCPL
World Hunger Day - Distribution of Food Packets
Sports activities in Project affected villages.
Sewing machine distribution to women for self empowerment
Support to the children with special needs.
Blanket and Tricycle distribution to needy project affected persons.
1. Free spectacles' distribution in project affected villages
2. Mosquito fogging in project affected villages
3. Interaction with PAP's
4. Sports day in ITI
5. Rides for kids in PAV's
6. Bus queue shelters & benches in PAV's